- Great starter formula vitamins and minerals for neurological, metabolic and digestive support.
- Designed to meet the nutritional support needs of people on the autistic spectrum.
- Less-intense form of vitamin B6 – “PAK” (Pyridoxal Alpha-Ketoglutarate) great starting formula for many sensitive individuals.
- Ultra-Colloidal suspension for optimal absorption.
Spectrum Support II with PAK provides extra nutritional support for the neurological and metabolic systems, in a very easy-to-absorb liquid form. It has a broad nutrient profile of 44 vitamins, accessory nutrients, and herbs created to support metabolic function. Spectrum Support II’s nutrients and herbs support digestion, digestive tract integrity, blood sugar regulation, detoxification, immune function, vascular integrity and circulation, as well as cerebral oxygenation and neurological function.
The nutrients in these supplements are broken down into extremely small particles in a gentle, technologically advanced liquid suspension formula which is readily absorbed in the digestive tract and better utilized throughout the body than conventional powders, capsules, tablets or standard liquid solutions.
Serving size: 2 teaspoons
|Qty. Per Serving||% NRV|
|Vitamin A (mixed carotenoids)||2000IU||52|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||167mg||205|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||133IU||33|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol acetate)||42IU||139|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)||7mg||444|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate)||7mg||392|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinaminde and inositol)||12mg||58|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-alpha-ketoglutarate)||7mg||333|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||200mcg||3333|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)||33mg||333|
|DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)||13mg||*|
|* Nutrient reference value not established|
- Puried water
- Xanthan gum
- Kosher vegetable glycerine
- Organically grown alcohol-free proprietary herbal extract blend:
- gotu kola
- milk thistle
- Potassium sorbate
- May contain lemon lime extract
Allergens and Suitability
Gluten, casein and allergen-free. Does not contain eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural salicylates, phenols and benzoates.
As a dietary supplement, 3 times a day with meals. Mix with water or other beverage. Start low and increase gradually to full dose. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 months.
Warnings and Contraindications
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not consume if the seal is broken upon arrival
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle